Search found 2 matches
- 13 Feb 2019, 15:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ciriaco Vivona
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1228
Re: Ciriaco Vivona
I have everything regarding Ciriaco Vivona's birth act. But you know nothing after his emigration, probably occurred in Brazil
- 31 Jan 2019, 14:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ciriaco Vivona
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1228
Ciriaco Vivona
Hi, I need you!
I hope my english is not too scholastic!
I have been looking for a long time CIRIACO VIVONA who emigrated to Brazil and never returned to Italy. None of his family knows that life has lived there because at some point he decided to leave his wife (pregnant with the third child) and ...
I hope my english is not too scholastic!
I have been looking for a long time CIRIACO VIVONA who emigrated to Brazil and never returned to Italy. None of his family knows that life has lived there because at some point he decided to leave his wife (pregnant with the third child) and ...