Ciriaco Vivona

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
anna.angeloro
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 Apr 2018, 18:40

Ciriaco Vivona

Post by anna.angeloro »

Hi, I need you!
I hope my english is not too scholastic!
I have been looking for a long time CIRIACO VIVONA who emigrated to Brazil and never returned to Italy. None of his family knows that life has lived there because at some point he decided to leave his wife (pregnant with the third child) and escape.

This is all I know about Ciriaco Vivona:
- born in Maierà (Cosenza, Calabria, Italy) on November 17, 1900.
- father: Francesco Vivona
- mother: Palma Magurno
- wife: Lucia Colantonio

Brothers and sisters:
- Alfonso Vivona (1891)
- Maria Vivona (1893)
- Immacolata (1895)
- Ciriaco Vivona (1900) *
- Elisa Vivona (1903)
- Maria Giuseppa Vivona (1904)
- Maria Antonia Vivona (1907)
- Adele Vivona (1909-1910)

I have searched on different sites but I have not reached any conclusion. I hope you can help me.
Thanks
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Ciriaco Vivona

Post by Italysearcher »

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043464
is his birth record. Happy hunting.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
anna.angeloro
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 17 Apr 2018, 18:40

Re: Ciriaco Vivona

Post by anna.angeloro »

I have everything regarding Ciriaco Vivona's birth act. But you know nothing after his emigration, probably occurred in Brazil
Post Reply