Giuseppe:
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. You answered my questions.
Howard
Search found 24 matches
- 08 Jan 2025, 15:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
- Replies: 15
- Views: 83547
- 07 Jan 2025, 20:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
- Replies: 15
- Views: 83547
Re: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
Giuseppe:
I just wanted to check and see if you were able to look at the records in Capannori or if there is a listing of the families buried in Verciano Cemetery to see if my ancestors are buried there or not?
Grazie,
Howard
I just wanted to check and see if you were able to look at the records in Capannori or if there is a listing of the families buried in Verciano Cemetery to see if my ancestors are buried there or not?
Grazie,
Howard
- 03 Jan 2025, 18:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
- Replies: 15
- Views: 83547
Re: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
Guiseppe:
Thanks for all your help!!! Buon Anno to you and your family
Thanks for all your help!!! Buon Anno to you and your family
- 28 Dec 2024, 17:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
- Replies: 15
- Views: 83547
Re: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
Just for reference:
2nd Great Grandfather - Silvestro Cantieri - 1825-1909
2nd Great Grandmother - Margherita Cantieri - 1831-1915
Maternal Side may also be there:
Saulle Bernardini - 1851-1921
Felice (Betti) Bernardini - 1855-1910
3rd Great Grandfather - Giovani Domenico Cantieri - 1800 - UNK ...
2nd Great Grandfather - Silvestro Cantieri - 1825-1909
2nd Great Grandmother - Margherita Cantieri - 1831-1915
Maternal Side may also be there:
Saulle Bernardini - 1851-1921
Felice (Betti) Bernardini - 1855-1910
3rd Great Grandfather - Giovani Domenico Cantieri - 1800 - UNK ...
- 27 Dec 2024, 21:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
- Replies: 15
- Views: 83547
Re: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
I did notice that one of the districts was Cantieri. Also, one of the major streets is Cantieri. I assume that it was a prominent family name in the area. As far as the location, I was just wondering if there is an old map of Verciano in the late 1800's, early 1900's that shows the districts and ...
- 27 Dec 2024, 13:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
- Replies: 15
- Views: 83547
Re: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
Also, is there a reference somewhere for the cemetery in Verciano. I would like to pay my respects when I go there too.
- 26 Dec 2024, 15:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
- Replies: 15
- Views: 83547
Re: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
Here is the Letter from the Civil State
- 23 Dec 2024, 18:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
- Replies: 15
- Views: 83547
Re: Information on Towns of Verciano and Sant' Anna in Lucca Province
There is further information on my Ancesterial Home in Verciano. The Civil state indicates that the family home was Allo Stefano No 115. Does anyone know this exact location currently. We are planning a trip and would love to visit the exact location
- 13 May 2019, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cantieri - Great Grandparents Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9167
Re: Cantieri - Great Grandparents Information
I was wondering how to find out possibly the house in Verciano No 19 in 1909 that my Great Grandparents lived in and also possibly where they would be buried. I'm planning a trip and would like to pay my respects while I am there.
- 18 Mar 2019, 00:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genealogy Research
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1155
Re: Genealogy Research
Thanks. I already had that information entered. I asked because I received more information on Saulle. I got his approximate date of birth and Death. I thought this may help narrow the search. Thanks Again.
- 15 Mar 2019, 04:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genealogy Research
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1155
Genealogy Research
Looking for Information on my 2nd Great Grandparents Saulle Bernardini born 1851 died June 1921, born in Sant' Anna, Lucca, Italy. I don't have any information on Felice Betti his wife.
- 11 Feb 2019, 01:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cantieri - Great Grandparents Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9167
Re: Cantieri - Great Grandparents Information
I found this record for my Great Great Grandfather Saulle Bernadini, but no further records. Can anyone assist in finding possible birth record. It appears this is from Sant'Anna, Lucca Province.
- 15 May 2018, 18:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cantieri - Great Grandparents Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9167
Re: Cantieri - Great Grandparents Information
Thanks to all for your time and assistance.
- 15 May 2018, 18:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cantieri - Great Grandparents Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9167
Re: Cantieri - Great Grandparents Information
Thank you so much
- 15 May 2018, 04:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cantieri - Great Grandparents Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9167
Re: Cantieri - Great Grandparents Information
Thanks again guy's. You have been great. I have found some additional information that may be helpful in finding additional records. I have Silvestro death January 27, 1909 in Verciano. Father Giovanni Domenico and mother Assunta Ciaponi -
Margherita Cantieri, born 1831, died Vericano April 10 ...
Margherita Cantieri, born 1831, died Vericano April 10 ...