Genealogy Research

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
hkendall65
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 04 May 2018, 20:12

Genealogy Research

Post by hkendall65 »

Looking for Information on my 2nd Great Grandparents Saulle Bernardini born 1851 died June 1921, born in Sant' Anna, Lucca, Italy. I don't have any information on Felice Betti his wife.
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Genealogy Research

Post by Biff83 »

"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
hkendall65
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 04 May 2018, 20:12

Re: Genealogy Research

Post by hkendall65 »

Thanks. I already had that information entered. I asked because I received more information on Saulle. I got his approximate date of birth and Death. I thought this may help narrow the search. Thanks Again.
Post Reply