Hello,
I have all my documents ready for submission, but I just found out that I need to have them corrected because there are discrepancies with the name spelling. Where do I get an affidavit for documents coming from the state of Delaware?
Thanks,
Alex
Search found 4 matches
- 18 Jun 2018, 14:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Name variations help!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2154
- 08 Jun 2018, 11:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ascoli Piceno to Wilmington Delaware
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1897
Re: Ascoli Piceno to Wilmington Delaware
Can someone inform me as to why I haven't received any replies to my post? Am I doing something wrong? I was really looking forward to getting help from the forum.
- 04 Jun 2018, 17:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ascoli Piceno to Wilmington Delaware
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1897
Ascoli Piceno to Wilmington Delaware
Hello Everyone,
My name is Alexander Angeline, and I am applying for dual citizenship of Jure Sanguinis through my paternal great-grandfather.
If you have the time, it would be great to get some feedback on my application thus far. I have an appointment at the Philadelphia Consulate in August ...
My name is Alexander Angeline, and I am applying for dual citizenship of Jure Sanguinis through my paternal great-grandfather.
If you have the time, it would be great to get some feedback on my application thus far. I have an appointment at the Philadelphia Consulate in August ...
- 28 May 2018, 13:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis - Document Check for Philadelphia Consulate
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2748
Jure Sanguinis - Document Check for Philadelphia Consulate
Hello Everyone,
My name is Alexander Angeline, and I am applying for dual citizenship of Jure Sanguinis through my paternal great-grandfather.
If you have the time, it would be great to get some feedback on my application thus far. I have an appointment at the Philadelphia Consulate in August ...
My name is Alexander Angeline, and I am applying for dual citizenship of Jure Sanguinis through my paternal great-grandfather.
If you have the time, it would be great to get some feedback on my application thus far. I have an appointment at the Philadelphia Consulate in August ...