Bumping this with two additional questions :)
1. What on Earth is a "pizzicagnolo"?! This was my grandfather's profession, and I've found only exceedingly vague information on it. It seems to be a regional term, so I guess this is a question for Veneto experts ^^
2. My great-aunt said something ...
Search found 4 matches
- 22 Aug 2019, 13:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for ancestors in Treviso province
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2685
- 22 Aug 2019, 02:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for ancestors in Treviso province
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2685
Looking for ancestors in Treviso province
Hello everyone :)
I am experiencing difficulties in completing my family tree on my great-grandfather's branch (to whom I owe my surname) and was wondering if anyone had information or tips on how to proceed.
Guerrino Costante BUSOLIN , my great-grandfather, was born on the 8th of September ...
I am experiencing difficulties in completing my family tree on my great-grandfather's branch (to whom I owe my surname) and was wondering if anyone had information or tips on how to proceed.
Guerrino Costante BUSOLIN , my great-grandfather, was born on the 8th of September ...
- 15 Aug 2018, 13:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for ancestors in Veneto
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2967
Re: Searching for ancestors in Veneto
Bumping this. Where are my fellow Venetians at? 
- 12 Aug 2018, 19:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for ancestors in Veneto
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2967
Searching for ancestors in Veneto
Greetings everyone! :)
I am completely new to Italian genealogy. Most of my family tree is French, and as you may know French genealogy is a piece of cake (centralized, no border changes, almost all online). However I have recently interested myself in the Italian quarter of my family, which ...
I am completely new to Italian genealogy. Most of my family tree is French, and as you may know French genealogy is a piece of cake (centralized, no border changes, almost all online). However I have recently interested myself in the Italian quarter of my family, which ...