Search found 3 matches

by Petrullos
26 Sep 2018, 00:58
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: spellings and dates
Replies: 3
Views: 2252

Re: spellings and dates

Thank you very much for answering. I have had the opposite answer from an attorney on the question who told me that she has "never" seen an approval with any discrepancy. I will proceed in any case, as I do have a direct lineage and all of the documents, so except for the hassle of procuring the ...
by Petrullos
23 Sep 2018, 00:28
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: spellings and dates
Replies: 3
Views: 2252

spellings and dates

I have the required lineage and have found my ancestors records from Italy, but my family members have variations in spelling and other details. For example, my Italian-born great-grandfather, "Francesco" appears as "Frank" on his NYC death certificate. His mother's name, "Maria Giuseppa," appears ...
by Petrullos
14 Sep 2018, 14:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Records from Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi
Replies: 1
Views: 690

Records from Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi

I am seeking the marriage certificate of my Great Grandfather, Franceso Petrullo, (wedding estimated to be 1886), and his wife Carmela. Her maiden name is believed to be Mura and the ship manifest of the vessel they took to NY from Naples states their place of origin as Sant'Angelo dei Lomardi.

The ...