I am seeking the marriage certificate of my Great Grandfather, Franceso Petrullo, (wedding estimated to be 1886), and his wife Carmela. Her maiden name is believed to be Mura and the ship manifest of the vessel they took to NY from Naples states their place of origin as Sant'Angelo dei Lomardi.
The same ship manifest, Alesia, Dec 8 1886, gives the same age for both as 24, putting their dates of birth in the year 1862. Carmela's death certificate from the 1950's suggests that she may have been born later, in 1866.
I would like to begin the inquiry process as soon as possible and would like to know if their is an experienced near-by researcher who could assist me. I will also be able to travel to the Avellino region in early January 2019.
Records from Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi
Re: Records from Sant'Angelo dei Lombardi
Hello,
I sent you a PM
I sent you a PM
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

