You are correct and the information would also be correct as Blue Grass Coal Company in Hazard is where they lived and worked. Thanks So much for your time.
Bobby
Search found 7 matches
- 26 Jan 2024, 16:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: finding residence of great grand father
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4352
- 25 Jan 2024, 17:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: finding residence of great grand father
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4352
Re: finding residence of great grand father
I think you may have found it, this was sent to me by another user:
Domenica Giuffre
Immigration event date
03 sept. 1920
age 61
marital status: widow
page 14
affiliate line number 0024
I hope the link copies correctly.
how confident do you feel this has been pieced together correctly? now ...
Domenica Giuffre
Immigration event date
03 sept. 1920
age 61
marital status: widow
page 14
affiliate line number 0024
I hope the link copies correctly.
how confident do you feel this has been pieced together correctly? now ...
- 23 Jan 2024, 15:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: finding residence of great grand father
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4352
Re: finding residence of great grand father
Doing some research here on my end turned up a couple other things that may help:
The third brothers name was Frank Calabrease, born in Calanna on June 26th 1892 and died here in Kentucky on April 26th 1918.
their was also a sister named mary but I'm yet to get any birth date for her.
Domenico ...
The third brothers name was Frank Calabrease, born in Calanna on June 26th 1892 and died here in Kentucky on April 26th 1918.
their was also a sister named mary but I'm yet to get any birth date for her.
Domenico ...
- 19 Jan 2024, 15:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: finding residence of great grand father
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4352
Re: finding residence of great grand father
I was told that Domenico died and was buried in Calanna. maybe even Milanise???. it had to be in the late 1890's to early 1900's. I was told he spent 3 years in prison. I don't know where anyone who would have committed a crime in Calanna in those days would have spent their time. I only know of the ...
- 18 Jan 2024, 15:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: finding residence of great grand father
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4352
Re: finding residence of great grand father
Domenico Calabrese married to Domenica Giuffre Calabrese born 1859. lived in Calanna.
2 Sons. Giuseppe Calabrese born 26th Aug. 1882 in Calanna. and Rosario Calabrese born 8th Apr. 1884 in Calanna.
Domenica, was my great,great grandmother. Her and her two Sons come to America but Domenico died ...
2 Sons. Giuseppe Calabrese born 26th Aug. 1882 in Calanna. and Rosario Calabrese born 8th Apr. 1884 in Calanna.
Domenica, was my great,great grandmother. Her and her two Sons come to America but Domenico died ...
- 17 Jan 2024, 18:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: finding residence of great grand father
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4352
finding residence of great grand father
Is it possible to locate the residence of a family member who lived in Calanna in the late 1800's?
- 31 Oct 2018, 05:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Maggie Giufre Calabrese
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1594
Looking for info on Maggie Giufre Calabrese
Born in 1862 from the Reggio Calabria area. Had three known sons, Rosario Antonio Calabrese, joe and tony. Joe was the oldest. Not sure of husbands name. He never made it to the US but I know he died shortly after being released from prison.