Search found 5 matches

by Badgirl4Life916
08 Jun 2019, 02:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castagna - Sarnelli Family
Replies: 33
Views: 12806

Re: Castagna - Sarnelli Family

Sorry I typed the wrong number. My number is 916.293.6607
by Badgirl4Life916
18 Dec 2018, 08:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castagna - Sarnelli Family
Replies: 33
Views: 12806

Re: Castagna - Sarnelli Family

Louigi Vincent Castagnas parents were Nicolas Castagna and Theresa Sarnelli. Nicolas went by the name Andrew. He also shows up as Nicolai. I've been trying to research my boyfriend Michael Castagnas family for him and found your post. I called Louigi (Louis)his father and mentioned your post. He ...
by Badgirl4Life916
04 Nov 2018, 04:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castagna - Sarnelli Family
Replies: 33
Views: 12806

Re: Castagna - Sarnelli Family


I need some help on finding some info on the Castagna/ Sarnelli Family.
Andrew Castagna (born during the 1890s or early 1900s in Italy) was married to Theresa Sarnelli.
The family lived in Brooklyn, New York
They had at least 2 sons Carmine (born 1932) & Louis.
Theresa's parents were: Carmine ...
by Badgirl4Life916
04 Nov 2018, 04:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castagna - Sarnelli Family
Replies: 33
Views: 12806

Re: Castagna - Sarnelli Family

Hello again Nick. I spoke with Louis Castagna. He would love to talk with you. If you want I can give you his number or you give me yours to pass to him . He has alot of information for you
by Badgirl4Life916
04 Nov 2018, 03:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castagna - Sarnelli Family
Replies: 33
Views: 12806

Re: Castagna - Sarnelli Family

My boyfriend's father is Louis Vincent Castagna. His parents were Nicoli (Andrew) Castagna and Theresa Sarnelli. I'll mention this to him for you. Maybe he can help.