Castagna - Sarnelli Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Badgirl4Life916
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 04 Nov 2018, 03:37

Re: Castagna - Sarnelli Family

Post by Badgirl4Life916 »

Hello again Nick. I spoke with Louis Castagna. He would love to talk with you. If you want I can give you his number or you give me yours to pass to him . He has alot of information for you
Badgirl4Life916
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 04 Nov 2018, 03:37

Re: Castagna - Sarnelli Family

Post by Badgirl4Life916 »

NCJE2910 wrote: 04 Jun 2011, 01:30 I need some help on finding some info on the Castagna/ Sarnelli Family.
Andrew Castagna (born during the 1890s or early 1900s in Italy) was married to Theresa Sarnelli.
The family lived in Brooklyn, New York
They had at least 2 sons Carmine (born 1932) & Louis.
Theresa's parents were: Carmine Sarnelli & Maria Fiumara
Andrew's father was Luigi Castagna (mother unknown).
I heard the Castagnas may have came to America from Ischia but Im not sure of it.
If any info at all can be found, Id appreciate it tremendously.
Thanks,
Nick
Andrew was Nicolai. Andrews mother was Mary Tranno.
Badgirl4Life916
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 04 Nov 2018, 03:37

Re: Castagna - Sarnelli Family

Post by Badgirl4Life916 »

Louigi Vincent Castagnas parents were Nicolas Castagna and Theresa Sarnelli. Nicolas went by the name Andrew. He also shows up as Nicolai. I've been trying to research my boyfriend Michael Castagnas family for him and found your post. I called Louigi (Louis)his father and mentioned your post. He wouldn't mind talking or messaging you about the family. He has a ton of information for you If you can please message me or call me 916.293.6697 thanks! Karen..
Badgirl4Life916
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 04 Nov 2018, 03:37

Re: Castagna - Sarnelli Family

Post by Badgirl4Life916 »

Sorry I typed the wrong number. My number is 916.293.6607
Post Reply