Search found 2 matches

by rieman11
06 Dec 2018, 21:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vincenzo Conti and Teresa Belli
Replies: 1
Views: 756

Vincenzo Conti and Teresa Belli

I am looking for information about my great grandparents who came from Patrica, Italy. Vincenzo Conti was born August 12, 1875 and Teresa (Belli?) was born March 21, 1881. Teresa was a twin. The family story is that her parents could not afford to raise both children so she was given up for adoption ...
by rieman11
06 Dec 2018, 21:13
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for information about Patrica near Frosinone, Italy
Replies: 9
Views: 27945

Re: Looking for information about Patrica near Frosinone, Italy

I know this is a really old board, but I stumbled upon it while researching. I too am looking for Belli family members who lived in Patrica and immigrated around the same time, to Pennsylvania rather than Massachusetts, but I wonder if this is the same family. My great-grandmother had the last name ...