Search found 42 matches
- 26 Mar 2026, 16:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: DeSimone, Guiseppe
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2162
Re: DeSimone, Guiseppe
Thank you so much mmogno! I believe that is him! Extremely grateful for your help!!
- 22 Mar 2026, 23:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: DeSimone, Guiseppe
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2162
Re: DeSimone, Guiseppe
Thank you so much! I am searching for a Guiseppe DeSimone born in the Teano, Caserta, Naples area sometime between 1827 and 1830, he was 30 when his son Angelo born in approximately 1851 is my 2nd great grandfather and we cannot find a document for father or son. Thanks, Lisa
- 22 Mar 2026, 14:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: DeSimone, Guiseppe
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2162
DeSimone, Guiseppe
Hello,
Could someone please translate the two attached certificates and can someone tell me if this is the same person or are they are two different people.
Thanks, Lisa
Could someone please translate the two attached certificates and can someone tell me if this is the same person or are they are two different people.
Thanks, Lisa
- 25 Jul 2022, 15:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmina Piccirillo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2215
Re: Carmina Piccirillo
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I was slowly going through 1888 from 1886 to look for her! I greatly appreciate your help!!
- 24 Jul 2022, 15:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmina Piccirillo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2215
Re: Carmina Piccirillo
Thanks! Still looking for Carmina...
- 23 Jul 2022, 18:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmina Piccirillo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2215
Re: Carmina Piccirillo
Could someone take a look at this birth record? I can't read any of it, but I see "Peccerillo" in it. Thanks!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043630
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043630
- 12 Jul 2022, 15:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmina Piccirillo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2215
Re: Carmina Piccirillo
Thank you so much! What a find! Lisa
- 10 Jul 2022, 19:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carmina Piccirillo
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2215
Carmina Piccirillo
I am searching for my great-grandmother. I have all of the information for her husband, Antimo deSimone, but I am having very little luck finding her records and her parents' records. She was born 19 February, 1886 to Tommaso and Domenica (Fera) in Teano, Caserta, Campania, she left Italy in 1901 ...
- 10 Jul 2022, 19:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: deSimone
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1118
Re: deSimone
Thank you so much!!! Lisa
- 03 Jul 2022, 21:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: deSimone
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1118
Re: deSimone
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... 96/wEvyRqL
This is the link and it appears it is the first few pages. Thanks in advance!! Lisa
- 03 Jul 2022, 21:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: deSimone
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1118
Re: deSimone
Thank you so very much!! Some much needed names! Lisa
- 03 Jul 2022, 18:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: deSimone
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1118
Re: deSimone
Attached are more....
- 03 Jul 2022, 18:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: deSimone
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1118
deSimone
I am hoping for a little help with names and dates in the attached records. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Lisa
- 03 Jul 2022, 17:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Desimone, Adducci Marriage Record...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1162
Re: Desimone, Adducci Marriage Record...
Thank you so very much!!! I had hoped to confirm names which you have helped me with! Lisa
- 18 Jun 2022, 19:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Desimone, Adducci Marriage Record...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1162
Desimone, Adducci Marriage Record...
Thanks to Ancestry's upgrade to enhance records with original color, could someone take another look at my 2nd great grandparent's marriage record? I am trying to confirm their parent's names and any ages to calculate approximate dates of birth to continue my climb up my Italian family tree. All ...