Search found 28 matches

by Rhonda
21 Mar 2019, 07:19
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Can someone clarify this on the birth records
Replies: 13
Views: 2806

Re: Can someone clarify this on the birth records

No,not yet,been a bit busy but wont give up,as soon as I have some free time again,I will be browsing through records again 😊
by Rhonda
28 Feb 2019, 20:06
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Can someone clarify this on the birth records
Replies: 13
Views: 2806

Re: Can someone clarify this on the birth records

Makes perfect sense with the script you have quoted,so stillborns then.
So many in the records,sad.
Thank you :)
by Rhonda
28 Feb 2019, 14:08
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Can someone clarify this on the birth records
Replies: 13
Views: 2806

Can someone clarify this on the birth records

Hi

Just curious,on several of the birth records,there are no first and second names,just an N.N next to the surname.
Is this because the parents had not yet named the infants?

Thanks
by Rhonda
28 Feb 2019, 07:05
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth certificate translation
Replies: 5
Views: 1648

Re: Birth certificate translation

Thank you Erudita,delighted.
Much appreciated,your help is invaluable on this forum.
by Rhonda
27 Feb 2019, 21:40
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth certificate translation
Replies: 5
Views: 1648

Re: Birth certificate translation

Hi,can someone kindly help with this translation?
Also please if the street address is perhaps in the certificate.

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

Many thanks!
by Rhonda
27 Feb 2019, 19:34
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth certificate translation
Replies: 5
Views: 1648

Re: Birth certificate translation

Sorry I meant to add for Monica Noli
by Rhonda
27 Feb 2019, 19:30
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth certificate translation
Replies: 5
Views: 1648

Birth certificate translation

Hi,can someone kindly please help with this translation?
Also please if the street address is perhaps in the certificate,as my sister is planning a visit to Savona later this year and hoping she can locate the address with some luck.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di ...
by Rhonda
24 Feb 2019, 06:29
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Need help translating a birth cerficate please :)
Replies: 11
Views: 2119

Re: Need help translating a birth cerficate please :)

Oops sorry I see now I had posted the incorrect link,I had actually meant to paste the marriage certificate link,sorry.
by Rhonda
24 Feb 2019, 06:26
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Need help translating a birth cerficate please :)
Replies: 11
Views: 2119

Re: Need help translating a birth cerficate please :)

Hi Erudita


That is an informative reply and indeed makes perfect sense.I was just worried I would be searching for the wrong ancestors.Indeed yes I have heard of these records having incorrect info when that info is provided by a third party.
Thank you for clarifying.