Jure Sanguinis - income requirements

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Rhonda
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 04 Feb 2019, 16:06

Jure Sanguinis - income requirements

Post by Rhonda »

Hi

I understand the whole process involved for a Jure Sanguinis application regarding the documents required etc etc.
Plenty of info available on that.
I was wondering if there are any annual income requirements or the like that are also to be met as part of the approval process?I can't seem to find any info regarding this.
Many thanks.
User avatar
mler
Master
Master
Posts: 2515
Joined: 01 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Jure Sanguinis - income requirements

Post by mler »

A jure sanguinis application is simply a request that Italy recognize the citizenship you acquired at birth. There is no income requirement.
Rhonda
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 04 Feb 2019, 16:06

Re: Jure Sanguinis - income requirements

Post by Rhonda »

Thank you for clarifying.
Post Reply