It looks like my MIL falls into category 5
Per the consulate
"Category 5: your direct paternal or maternal ancestors were born in the United States from Italian parents and they never renounced their right to Italian citizenship."
If my MIL grandfather was born in Italy but her father was born in ...
Search found 4 matches
- 15 Dec 2020, 22:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Some Jus sanguinis questions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1805
- 15 Dec 2020, 21:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Some Jus sanguinis questions
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1805
Some Jus sanguinis questions
Hello All,
I am helping my mother in law and wife to apply for jus sanguinis in San Francisco. My wifes older brother successfully applied in 2007 at the same consulate. It is my understanding that his documents for the Italian ancestor (such as certificate of no-naturalization and census document ...
I am helping my mother in law and wife to apply for jus sanguinis in San Francisco. My wifes older brother successfully applied in 2007 at the same consulate. It is my understanding that his documents for the Italian ancestor (such as certificate of no-naturalization and census document ...
- 15 Dec 2020, 21:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Some Jus sanguinis questions
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1167
Some Jus sanguinis questions
Hello All,
I am helping my mother in law and wife to apply for jus sanguinis in San Francisco. My wifes older brother successfully applied in 2007 at the same consulate. It is my understanding that his documents for the Italian ancestor (such as certificate of no-naturalization and census document ...
I am helping my mother in law and wife to apply for jus sanguinis in San Francisco. My wifes older brother successfully applied in 2007 at the same consulate. It is my understanding that his documents for the Italian ancestor (such as certificate of no-naturalization and census document ...
- 23 Feb 2019, 23:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Will records for Uncle work for my wife JS application and questions about citizenship through marriage.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1241
Will records for Uncle work for my wife JS application and questions about citizenship through marriage.
Hello,
I have a few different questions.
I am working on compiling paperwork for my wife to claim citizenship through her great grandfather. Her uncle has already obtained citizenship although her mother (the uncles sister) has not. it is my understanding that all of his paperwork will be on file in ...
I have a few different questions.
I am working on compiling paperwork for my wife to claim citizenship through her great grandfather. Her uncle has already obtained citizenship although her mother (the uncles sister) has not. it is my understanding that all of his paperwork will be on file in ...