Search found 4 matches
- 04 Apr 2019, 16:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify for Italian citizenship? (1948 rule?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2140
Re: Do I qualify for Italian citizenship? (1948 rule?)
This is even better news than I had hoped for. Thank you, again.
- 04 Apr 2019, 16:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify for Italian citizenship? (1948 rule?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2140
Re: Do I qualify for Italian citizenship? (1948 rule?)
Wow, amazing! Thank you so much! And just so I'm absolutely clear on this: this means I won't need to challenge the 1948 rule?
- 04 Apr 2019, 14:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify for Italian citizenship? (1948 rule?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2140
Re: Do I qualify for Italian citizenship? (1948 rule?)
I almost forgot: My grandmother on my father's side, born 29 June, 1887, in Ordona, arrived in the US in 1913. She and my grandfather were married on 13 October, 1907, and she naturalized after my father had turned 21 years of age.
- 03 Apr 2019, 21:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I qualify for Italian citizenship? (1948 rule?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2140
Do I qualify for Italian citizenship? (1948 rule?)
Hi,
Thanks to the research of my brother-in-law I have a clearer picture of my family history.
My grandmother on my mother's side arrived in New York aboard the Venezia on 9 May, 1910, when she was 27 years old. She and my grandfather were married on 12 June, 1910. My grandmother never naturalized ...
Thanks to the research of my brother-in-law I have a clearer picture of my family history.
My grandmother on my mother's side arrived in New York aboard the Venezia on 9 May, 1910, when she was 27 years old. She and my grandfather were married on 12 June, 1910. My grandmother never naturalized ...