Search found 11 matches
- 22 Nov 2019, 08:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5012
Re: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
Thank you again mmogno!
- 16 Nov 2019, 09:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5012
Re: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
Hello all, I'm here again.
I found a book that one of my ancestors from 1700's is cited. This book, however, is in Italian and almost impossible to find outside the country:
LUCIO GAMBI - La popolazione delle campagne italiane in età moderna: atti del convegno della Società di demografia storica ...
I found a book that one of my ancestors from 1700's is cited. This book, however, is in Italian and almost impossible to find outside the country:
LUCIO GAMBI - La popolazione delle campagne italiane in età moderna: atti del convegno della Società di demografia storica ...
- 13 Nov 2019, 09:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Land and toponymics research related to my ancestors in Dueville/Montecchio Precalcino
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1113
Land and toponymics research related to my ancestors in Dueville/Montecchio Precalcino
Hello everyone!
I just figured out one of the most incredible things on my genealogy research: the place where my old ancestors had their land. It was somewhere between Via Corvo and Via Marascare as it is shown in different documents (birth and marriage certificate) in Dueville, Vicenza. (abitante ...
I just figured out one of the most incredible things on my genealogy research: the place where my old ancestors had their land. It was somewhere between Via Corvo and Via Marascare as it is shown in different documents (birth and marriage certificate) in Dueville, Vicenza. (abitante ...
- 10 Nov 2019, 02:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5012
Re: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
1712 12 Jan(uar)ij
Felicianus natus hodie ex coniugibus Stefano, et Catharina Sansoni huius parochiae baptizatus fuit a me Jo(anne) Georgio Rectore huius parochiae Duarumvillarum, Patrini fuere Joseph Berna huius parochiae, et Andreina uxor Octavij(?) Natali de ista parochia.
Adì 5(?) 7bre 1778 ...
- 10 Nov 2019, 00:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5012
Re: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
Sure thing. Thank you!
- 09 Nov 2019, 12:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5012
Re: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
Sorry guys, I'm here again. Would you mind helping me to translate these documents? Thanks.
- 28 Sep 2019, 05:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5012
Re: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
I have to thanks Gaspare Paoletti for helping me on this research. He did an amazing job. Thanks to him, I found 3 more generation of ancestors. Thanks a lot!
- 28 Sep 2019, 05:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5012
Re: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
Wow, amazing!! Thank you guys!!
Stefano (Sanson), son of Feliciano Sanson, and of his wife Laura? (Berdin), the daughter of deceased Francesco Berdin, born today at circa? .... was baptised from me, Francesco Panizzi?, Priest. Godfather was Antonio Rizzi.
(What a fantastic family photo!!!! It ...
Stefano (Sanson), son of Feliciano Sanson, and of his wife Laura? (Berdin), the daughter of deceased Francesco Berdin, born today at circa? .... was baptised from me, Francesco Panizzi?, Priest. Godfather was Antonio Rizzi.
(What a fantastic family photo!!!! It ...
- 26 Sep 2019, 01:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5012
Re: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
Hey guys, do you know what it is written here? I can't understand this handwriting.
- 11 Jul 2019, 00:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5012
Re: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
Thank you very much adelfio! I'll send this letter as soon as possible!
- 06 Jul 2019, 06:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5012
Sanson family from Povolaro, Dueville, Vicenza
Hello,
After a lot of research, I found the birth certificate of my great-great-grandfather.
Photo Jul 06, 1 13 01 AM.png
Giuseppe Sanson and his parents (Feliciano Sanson and Angela Zaccaria) moved to Brazil in 1887.These are my ancestors in 1906:
PHOTO-2018-07-27-11-01-40.jpg
I really ...
After a lot of research, I found the birth certificate of my great-great-grandfather.
Photo Jul 06, 1 13 01 AM.png
Giuseppe Sanson and his parents (Feliciano Sanson and Angela Zaccaria) moved to Brazil in 1887.These are my ancestors in 1906:
PHOTO-2018-07-27-11-01-40.jpg
I really ...