After a lot of research, I found the birth certificate of my great-great-grandfather.
Giuseppe Sanson and his parents (Feliciano Sanson and Angela Zaccaria) moved to Brazil in 1887.These are my ancestors in 1906:
I really would like to know how I can get more information about his father, Feliciano Sanson, and any further information about my ancestors behind him. The only thing I know is that he was born around 1825 (he was 81 years old in this picture), and his parents, according to his death certificate, were called ESTEPHANO (probably Stefano Sanson) and MARIA. It shows they were born and died in Italy, but I don't know anything about them.
Is there anyone here who could help me? Is there a way to search this information on the internet? I am really stuck in my research right now because I may have collected all information possible from Brazil, but almost anything from Italy as I don't live there, and I don't speak Italian as well.
I really appreciate your help and attention.

