Search found 3 matches

by targum89
30 Apr 2005, 20:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: AMAZING development...All please read this post.
Replies: 19
Views: 22420

Re: AMAZING development...All please read this post.

James, this is truly wonderful news. :D Thank you for sharing this with all of us. My local FHL just installed this incredible microfilm reader that can now transfer images right to cds. Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to research right from our computers? Just the thought of it! That was really ...
by targum89
24 Apr 2005, 19:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help! Surname Database
Replies: 4
Views: 4184

Re: Help! Surname Database

tHANKS Edmondo! I was confused. I want to thank you for this database. I received an email as a result of your database from the son of my father's best friend. Both my father and his friend have passed on, and it was amazing to connect with this person. We are also related through our genealogy ...
by targum89
24 Apr 2005, 19:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help! Surname Database
Replies: 4
Views: 4184

Help! Surname Database

Where is the "Italian Surname Database"? Am I losing my mind? I can't find it on this website anywhere.