I very much appreciate it, Marty!
Ree
Search found 11 matches
- 11 Oct 2019, 05:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
- 10 Oct 2019, 21:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
Re: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
Marty,
Wow! Thank you. I am getting so much information. I think this is a different Andrea, maybe my great great grandfather.
Best,
Ree
Wow! Thank you. I am getting so much information. I think this is a different Andrea, maybe my great great grandfather.
Best,
Ree
- 09 Oct 2019, 07:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
Re: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
Thank you, Marty! Very kind of you.
Ree
Ree
- 07 Oct 2019, 21:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
Re: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
Thank you so much, Marty! I meet a new great uncle! 
- 07 Oct 2019, 21:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
Re: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
Thank you very much, Marty! I meet a new great uncle. 
- 07 Oct 2019, 02:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
Re: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
Marty and Biff,
Thank you so much for the leva and birth records of Tommaso! Of course, I had no idea that he had a younger brother! My family seemed to have a vague hint that there could be a sister since he had a few photos - one of a young Italian sailor. My grandfather was very vague about his ...
Thank you so much for the leva and birth records of Tommaso! Of course, I had no idea that he had a younger brother! My family seemed to have a vague hint that there could be a sister since he had a few photos - one of a young Italian sailor. My grandfather was very vague about his ...
- 06 Oct 2019, 01:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
Re: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
Thank you, Marty. Thank you, Biff. You researchers are so kind. As I had said, I had always wanted to know about my grandfather's family and story, but the recent need to find his birth record gave it all an urgency. This means more than I am able to express to you right now.
Ree
Ree
- 05 Oct 2019, 02:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
Re: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
Biff,
I am thrilled to have this information. It means more than I can express.
I am thinking from the ages of my great great grandparents that my great grandfather Antonio could have been married before; and especially, if it is correct that my grandfather had a brother, Angelo, already living ...
I am thrilled to have this information. It means more than I can express.
I am thinking from the ages of my great great grandparents that my great grandfather Antonio could have been married before; and especially, if it is correct that my grandfather had a brother, Angelo, already living ...
- 04 Oct 2019, 05:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
Re: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
Thank you, Biff!
I am stunned to have an answer so quickly. I had suspected that Angellara was the right place, but was unable to confirm that. All of my life I have wanted to know where my grandfather was from in Italy. He died when I was very young, but I had established a deep love for him and ...
I am stunned to have an answer so quickly. I had suspected that Angellara was the right place, but was unable to confirm that. All of my life I have wanted to know where my grandfather was from in Italy. He died when I was very young, but I had established a deep love for him and ...
- 03 Oct 2019, 06:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
Re: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
Hi Pippo,
My grandfather went by Andrew Sanzone in the U.S. I have seen a middle name of Carl and Charles used. On the ship's manifest, he was listed as Andrea Sanzone, but it was incorrectly transcribed as "Audrea Sautone," I believe. Some relations in Chicago spelled the surname as "Sansone ...
My grandfather went by Andrew Sanzone in the U.S. I have seen a middle name of Carl and Charles used. On the ship's manifest, he was listed as Andrea Sanzone, but it was incorrectly transcribed as "Audrea Sautone," I believe. Some relations in Chicago spelled the surname as "Sansone ...
- 29 Sep 2019, 05:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
- Replies: 24
- Views: 8182
Help in finding Angaloro/grandfather's birth location
Hello,
I am new to the forum and wonder if someone might be able to help me locate the town of my grandfather's birth.
Listed on online records for naturalization and the ship SS Citta di Napoli is Angaloro. I cannot find this location. Somehow relatives had gotten the idea that my grandfather ...
I am new to the forum and wonder if someone might be able to help me locate the town of my grandfather's birth.
Listed on online records for naturalization and the ship SS Citta di Napoli is Angaloro. I cannot find this location. Somehow relatives had gotten the idea that my grandfather ...