Search found 5 matches
- 16 Oct 2019, 19:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching grandfather
- Replies: 0
- Views: 539
Searching grandfather
Hi, any Ballarini family from Lucca out there?
- 15 Oct 2019, 19:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trip to Salina to find Costa Relations
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3104
Re: Trip to Salina to find Costa Relations
Sorry to bother you, I'm new to this and a little lost! Where can I find any information on my grandfather Francesco Bellarini born in lucca around 1887
- 15 Oct 2019, 18:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Joseph (Giuseppi) Laneri
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1385
Re: Looking for Joseph (Giuseppi) Laneri
I don't suppose you are linked with ballarini family. Francesco Giuseppe was my grandfather from Lucca.
- 15 Oct 2019, 17:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Bellarini family
- Replies: 0
- Views: 807
Looking for Bellarini family
Hi, I'm new to this but here we go. I am trying to find any information on my grandfather Francesco Bellarini. Sir name could vary. His father my GGF was Battista Bellarini. All I know about my GGM is her maiden name was Palosi.
My GF married Sarah Palosi. He was also a very naughty boy and had an ...
My GF married Sarah Palosi. He was also a very naughty boy and had an ...
- 15 Oct 2019, 00:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Francesco Bellarnie
- Replies: 0
- Views: 770
Francesco Bellarnie
I'm trying to trace my Italian grandfathers family. He was born in Luuca around 1889. His father was Battista. My grandfather came to England when he was about 16, alone.