Looking for Bellarini family

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Sharon61
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 14 Oct 2019, 23:19

Looking for Bellarini family

Post by Sharon61 »

Hi, I'm new to this but here we go. I am trying to find any information on my grandfather Francesco Bellarini. Sir name could vary. His father my GGF was Battista Bellarini. All I know about my GGM is her maiden name was Palosi.

My GF married Sarah Palosi. He was also a very naughty boy and had an affair with a lady who's name we aren't too sure of..... Kathleen/Katherine Burke... 2 other sir names attached to her are McGuiness and Bell. Although we did hear the Sir name Palosi for her too.

GF and Kathleen and a child together (my mum) Frances Maria. Kathleen couldn't raise mum so my GF and GM raised her.

I'm not sure what year he came to England but he lived in Cockermouth and Gateshead. GF was born around 1887 in Lucca.
Post Reply