Hello everyone!
I am searching for my great grandfather, Pio Pierucci and I am stuck. I would like to find his birth certificate and comune in Italy. If anyone has a hint of where to look next, I am very interested.
Here is what I know about Pio:
Parents: Pietro Pierucci and Nicolina Nofri ...
Search found 3 matches
- 29 Nov 2019, 20:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pierucci family documents mystery
- Replies: 0
- Views: 734
- 28 Nov 2019, 17:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: How to tell if a record indicates a comune or a province?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1812
How to tell if a record indicates a comune or a province?
Hi everyone,
I am stuck in my genealogy and your assistance is needed.
My ancestor, Pio Pierucci, (parents: Pietro Pierucci and Nicolina Nofri) was born between 1875 and 1879 in Massa Carrara. His birth year varies on each document I have--naturalization, marriage certificate, census records, etc ...
I am stuck in my genealogy and your assistance is needed.
My ancestor, Pio Pierucci, (parents: Pietro Pierucci and Nicolina Nofri) was born between 1875 and 1879 in Massa Carrara. His birth year varies on each document I have--naturalization, marriage certificate, census records, etc ...
- 24 Nov 2019, 20:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis Appointment at New York Consulate?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3085
Re: Jure Sanguinis Appointment at New York Consulate?
While I cannot place the source of where I read it, this worked for me: new appointments are released on Mondays only at Roman midnight. I did that while refreshing the browser like crazy and saw 3 formerly non-available appointments turn green right before my eyes. It is still about 21 months away ...