Thank you Peter,
CEMLA is at:
AV. Independencia 20
1099 Buenos Aires
They have information from 1882 to 1928. The information between 1870 and 1881 is totally destructed. Before 1870 documents are in the National General Files (Archivo General de la Nacion). After July of 1929 you will find ...
Search found 4 matches
- 05 Aug 2003, 19:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Carlo Colombo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8950
- 05 Aug 2003, 13:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Carlo Colombo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8950
- 04 Aug 2003, 15:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Carlo Colombo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8950
Looking for Carlo Colombo
Hello,
I am from Argentina and I am looking for my ancestral Carlo Colombo. who was born in 1847 or 1848, in Cesano Maderno, Milano (or perhaps he lived there before he came to Argentina). His parents were Arcangelo Colombo and Teresa Mavera. He got married with Enrichetta Barlasina.
It is very ...
I am from Argentina and I am looking for my ancestral Carlo Colombo. who was born in 1847 or 1848, in Cesano Maderno, Milano (or perhaps he lived there before he came to Argentina). His parents were Arcangelo Colombo and Teresa Mavera. He got married with Enrichetta Barlasina.
It is very ...
- 04 Aug 2003, 15:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Carlo Colombo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4249
Looking for Carlo Colombo
Hello,
I am from Argentina and I am looking for my ancestral Carlo Colombo. who was born in 1847 or 1848, in Cesano Maderno, Milano (or perhaps he lived there before he came to Argentina). His parents were Arcangelo Colombo and Teresa Mavera. He got married with Enrichetta Barlasina.
It is very ...
I am from Argentina and I am looking for my ancestral Carlo Colombo. who was born in 1847 or 1848, in Cesano Maderno, Milano (or perhaps he lived there before he came to Argentina). His parents were Arcangelo Colombo and Teresa Mavera. He got married with Enrichetta Barlasina.
It is very ...