Thank you very much for your help.
Lou
Search found 4 matches
- 31 Jan 2026, 18:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation in Marriage Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3514
- 29 Jan 2026, 01:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation in Marriage Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3514
Help with Translation in Marriage Record
Hello-
I am looking at an 1863 marriage record from Gallicchio, Potenza, Basilicata. I need help with the documents that were presented: numbers: 4, 6, 7, and 8. Any ehlp would be great. Thank you.
Lou
I am looking at an 1863 marriage record from Gallicchio, Potenza, Basilicata. I need help with the documents that were presented: numbers: 4, 6, 7, and 8. Any ehlp would be great. Thank you.
Lou
- 22 Jun 2020, 15:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Handwriting Check
- Replies: 2
- Views: 562
Handwriting Check
I posted this last week, but I got a message saying it couldn't be viewed until an admin. approved it. So I don't know what is up with that, so I am reposting again.
My friend and I are in disagreement to the spelling.
He thinks it is Abacchione. I think it is Macchione. This is on an official ...
My friend and I are in disagreement to the spelling.
He thinks it is Abacchione. I think it is Macchione. This is on an official ...
- 22 Jun 2020, 15:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Is Teresin a place in Italy?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3175
Re: Is Teresin a place in Italy?
It is possible it is Nocera Terinese, Calabria?