Search found 12 matches
- 24 Nov 2025, 21:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Birth Record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5242
Re: Translation of Birth Record
Number 4. The name again is Bruni Adele Augusta
- 24 Nov 2025, 21:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Birth Record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5242
Re: Translation of Birth Record
Thank you mmogno, i also have a 2nd record explaining a similar story i think. This was done 1 year after the first.
"Italia, Pisa, Pisa, Stato Civile (Tribunale), 1866-1935," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-89WT-897M?cc=2043812&wc=MCR6-63D ...
"Italia, Pisa, Pisa, Stato Civile (Tribunale), 1866-1935," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-89WT-897M?cc=2043812&wc=MCR6-63D ...
- 24 Nov 2025, 10:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Birth Record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5242
Re: Translation of Birth Record
The record is number 1 Bruni adele augusta
- 24 Nov 2025, 10:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Birth Record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5242
Re: Translation of Birth Record
"Italia, Pisa, Pisa, Stato Civile (Tribunale), 1866-1935," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-89WT-896K?cc=2043812&wc=MCR6-63D%3A387051901%2C387249601%2C387249602 : 22 May 2014), Pisa > Chianni > Nati 1866-1910 Pubblicazioni 1866-1878 > image 2012 of ...
- 22 Nov 2025, 09:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Birth Record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5242
Translation of Birth Record
Good morning all,
I have found an Italian record that explains the birth of my great grandmother who was born in Marseille and that her mother went back to Italy in Chianni to record this event 4 years later.
However i cant decipher the whole text. I am aware of an unknown father in the family. I ...
I have found an Italian record that explains the birth of my great grandmother who was born in Marseille and that her mother went back to Italy in Chianni to record this event 4 years later.
However i cant decipher the whole text. I am aware of an unknown father in the family. I ...
- 04 Mar 2021, 10:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Struggling to read Italian
- Replies: 4
- Views: 918
Re: Struggling to read Italian
Thank you so much mmogno, I really appreciate your time and help
Emily
Emily
- 04 Mar 2021, 01:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Struggling to read Italian
- Replies: 4
- Views: 918
Re: Struggling to read Italian
Hi mmogno,
I don't have a link to the record as it was sent to me via email and the image itself was too large, so I reduced it to the part with my relatives on it at number 394 and attached the image to my original message.
Emily
I don't have a link to the record as it was sent to me via email and the image itself was too large, so I reduced it to the part with my relatives on it at number 394 and attached the image to my original message.
Emily
- 03 Mar 2021, 15:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Struggling to read Italian
- Replies: 4
- Views: 918
Struggling to read Italian
Hello,
I have a copy of a marriage record containing my great great great grandparents Amerigo Bruni and Adele Sarri. I can read the names but not the other details. Please can I have some help translating the handwriting, preferably to english, or typed in italian?
I'll attach a copy, it's ...
I have a copy of a marriage record containing my great great great grandparents Amerigo Bruni and Adele Sarri. I can read the names but not the other details. Please can I have some help translating the handwriting, preferably to english, or typed in italian?
I'll attach a copy, it's ...
- 22 Feb 2021, 16:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage Act Amerigo Bruni and Adele sarri
- Replies: 1
- Views: 543
Marriage Act Amerigo Bruni and Adele sarri
Hello
I'm trying to find a copy of a marriage Act for:
Giuseppe Amerigo Bruni and Adelaide Teresa Sarri.
Also Known as: Amerigo Bruni and Adele Sarri.
They married in 24 September 1963 in S. Lorenzo, Campiglia Marittima.
I have found the marriage record on antenati.com but would like to view ...
I'm trying to find a copy of a marriage Act for:
Giuseppe Amerigo Bruni and Adelaide Teresa Sarri.
Also Known as: Amerigo Bruni and Adele Sarri.
They married in 24 September 1963 in S. Lorenzo, Campiglia Marittima.
I have found the marriage record on antenati.com but would like to view ...
- 20 Aug 2020, 21:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adele SARRI born 1832 Campiglia Marittima
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1183
Re: Adele SARRI born 1832 Campiglia Marittima
- 19 Aug 2020, 18:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adele SARRI born 1832 Campiglia Marittima
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1183
Re: Adele SARRI born 1832 Campiglia Marittima
Hello, here is the death act of Adele Sarri attached, many thanks Emily:
- 18 Aug 2020, 10:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adele SARRI born 1832 Campiglia Marittima
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1183
Adele SARRI born 1832 Campiglia Marittima
Hello
I've started on my family research and looking at my italien descendants. I'm finding it difficult in finding my great great great grandmothers mum.
My great great great grandmother Adele Sarri, is from Campiglia Marittima born in 1832. She married in Campiglia Marittima San Lorenzo to an ...
I've started on my family research and looking at my italien descendants. I'm finding it difficult in finding my great great great grandmothers mum.
My great great great grandmother Adele Sarri, is from Campiglia Marittima born in 1832. She married in Campiglia Marittima San Lorenzo to an ...