Hello
I'm trying to find a copy of a marriage Act for:
Giuseppe Amerigo Bruni and Adelaide Teresa Sarri.
Also Known as: Amerigo Bruni and Adele Sarri.
They married in 24 September 1963 in S. Lorenzo, Campiglia Marittima.
I have found the marriage record on antenati.com but would like to view the Marriage Act.
I've tried to view in Familysearch.org but the date suggests I have to view in a familyhistory Centre.
Has anybody got privileges or access to viewing those records:Italy, Toscana, Civil Registration (State Archive), 1804-1874, Siena, Campiglia, Matrimoni 1863?
Keep Safe everyone
Emily
Marriage Act Amerigo Bruni and Adele sarri
-
Eshankaran
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 06 Jul 2020, 19:10
Re: Marriage Act Amerigo Bruni and Adele sarri
Hi,
Campiglia Marittima is now in the province of Livorno, and never was in the province of Siena.
Instead, Campiglia also exists as a hamlet of Colle Val D'Elsa, in the province of Siena (I think that's the village in FamilySearch). Campiglia Marittima doesn't seem to be present in FamilySearch.
I think on Antenati there's an error (they should have said "Campiglia (province of Livorno)").
That said, I don't know if such act is available somewhere else.
Campiglia Marittima is now in the province of Livorno, and never was in the province of Siena.
Instead, Campiglia also exists as a hamlet of Colle Val D'Elsa, in the province of Siena (I think that's the village in FamilySearch). Campiglia Marittima doesn't seem to be present in FamilySearch.
I think on Antenati there's an error (they should have said "Campiglia (province of Livorno)").
That said, I don't know if such act is available somewhere else.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
