Hello,
I am looking for information on my grandmother's mother's family:
Mother: Maria Pomodoro - Terlizzi, Italy, 1877-1932
Married to Antonio Quercia
Any information on her family would be most appreciated.
Thank you,
Christine
Search found 5 matches
- 29 Oct 2020, 16:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pomodoro Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 817
- 29 Oct 2020, 13:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turturro & Quercia family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1309
Re: Turturro & Quercia family
Also if you had any more information on Francesco ( son of Luigi sr)30 old farm hand, and of Angela Prudente ( daughter of Giuseppe) 30 old I would also appreciate all the help you could offer.
My Best,
Christine
My Best,
Christine
- 29 Oct 2020, 13:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turturro & Quercia family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1309
Re: Turturro & Quercia family
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the information. How far back do your records go? It would be interesting to see how far back I could go, so exciting!
If you have any information on Vito Turturro and Celeste Giannelli I would appreciate it so much.
My Best,
Christine
If you have any information on Vito Turturro and Celeste Giannelli I would appreciate it so much.
My Best,
Christine
- 30 Sep 2020, 18:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Do you have family from Montemiletto?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 35121
Re: Do you have family from Montemiletto?
Hello! My husband's family is from Avellino /Montemiletto - names are Vincenzo Palladino (father) and Maria Rosa Brogna (mother). They married in 1963 and emigrated to Boston. My mother in-laws family still live in Montemiletto.
- 29 Sep 2020, 20:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turturro & Quercia family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1309
Turturro & Quercia family
Hello,
I am looking for information on my maternal great grandparents:
Francesca Turturro born 1858 in Terlizzi, Bari, Puglia, Italy
Luigi Quercia (?) born 1854 in Corato, Bari, Puglia, Italy
If you could let me know when each passed away and who their parents were? They had my grandfather ...
I am looking for information on my maternal great grandparents:
Francesca Turturro born 1858 in Terlizzi, Bari, Puglia, Italy
Luigi Quercia (?) born 1854 in Corato, Bari, Puglia, Italy
If you could let me know when each passed away and who their parents were? They had my grandfather ...