hey suanj !
thank you for your reply!! i am so sorry i'm late with this!
the Domenico i know i am related to has a mother named Maria Rosaria de Sanctis i don't know if that helps with anything.
i think it's what you said the MISSPELLING is probably the cause of the confusion and there's a ...
Search found 21 matches
- 28 Aug 2022, 03:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: the case of the many Domenico Iacobacci/Iacobucci
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1248
- 24 May 2022, 07:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: the case of the many Domenico Iacobacci/Iacobucci
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1248
Re: the case of the many Domenico Iacobacci/Iacobucci
any luck from anyone? 
- 21 May 2022, 00:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: the case of the many Domenico Iacobacci/Iacobucci
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1248
the case of the many Domenico Iacobacci/Iacobucci
hey again! it's been a while! i come here with a head scratcher! hope someone can help me out here :) i don't have a paid membership on ancestry so my search didn't go too far! okay, here's my question!
There's a lot of Domenico Iacobacci/Iacobucci in my tree. I am hoping to see if anyone to ...
There's a lot of Domenico Iacobacci/Iacobucci in my tree. I am hoping to see if anyone to ...
- 09 Oct 2021, 12:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: photographs.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1545
Re: photographs.
hi parker!
thank you! yes, i do know about the public library edition of ancestry! i checked a while back, but not a lot of luck on my end.. i have 14 different nationalities in me (including 3 types of italian-southern, northern and sardinia) and almost everyone i look up is international, and ...
thank you! yes, i do know about the public library edition of ancestry! i checked a while back, but not a lot of luck on my end.. i have 14 different nationalities in me (including 3 types of italian-southern, northern and sardinia) and almost everyone i look up is international, and ...
- 06 Oct 2021, 05:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: photographs.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1545
Re: photographs.
it's okay
i'm adopted so my info is very limited. i recently met my bio mom for the first time and it really made me more passionate about finding out more things!
- 05 Oct 2021, 01:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: photographs.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1545
photographs.
hello there everybody!
i hope i am placing this question in the right location. if i am not, please feel free to correct me! 8)
soooo... my question is: for those who were lucky, where did you find photographs of your loved ones? online wise, i mean :) is there a database with pictures? :P
i am ...
i hope i am placing this question in the right location. if i am not, please feel free to correct me! 8)
soooo... my question is: for those who were lucky, where did you find photographs of your loved ones? online wise, i mean :) is there a database with pictures? :P
i am ...
- 21 Sep 2021, 15:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iacobucci/Rossi/Marotta/DiPilla
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1323
Re: Iacobucci/Rossi/Marotta/DiPilla
Hey again!
Opps. Why did I think Luigia Marotta?! Ugh. Thank you for correcting me. I didn't want to add the wrong info in my scrapbook!
Who was Luigia Marotta then? Is it possible another wife? I don't know why I have that one written down!
This is helpful, thank you!
Opps. Why did I think Luigia Marotta?! Ugh. Thank you for correcting me. I didn't want to add the wrong info in my scrapbook!
Who was Luigia Marotta then? Is it possible another wife? I don't know why I have that one written down!
This is helpful, thank you!
- 21 Sep 2021, 00:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iacobucci/Rossi/Marotta/DiPilla
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1323
Iacobucci/Rossi/Marotta/DiPilla
Hey there everyone. It's me again. Thank you all for who helped me in my previously searches. this whole family history adventure can get so addicting if one isn't careful :mrgreen:
I come here asking for more help! Okay, So! I recently came a Mary Guiseppa Iacobucci Rossi (1879-1936) From what I ...
I come here asking for more help! Okay, So! I recently came a Mary Guiseppa Iacobucci Rossi (1879-1936) From what I ...
- 28 Aug 2021, 10:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: trying to connect Josephine A Cersosimo to my bio mom Virginia Cerossimo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2357
Re: trying to connect Josephine A Cersosimo to my bio mom Virginia Cerossimo
wow, thank you joetucciarone! i knew about the town, but i didn't know the information you gave me, so thank YOU for that!! man, i love this forum! you are all great!!
- 27 Aug 2021, 06:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: trying to connect Josephine A Cersosimo to my bio mom Virginia Cerossimo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2357
Re: trying to connect Josephine A Cersosimo to my bio mom Virginia Cerossimo
Got it, thank you!
Hmm. When I looked up Josephine's info, It shows her having the same year of birth as Peppina. I will try and make a screenshot for you.
Hmm. When I looked up Josephine's info, It shows her having the same year of birth as Peppina. I will try and make a screenshot for you.
- 27 Aug 2021, 05:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: trying to connect Josephine A Cersosimo to my bio mom Virginia Cerossimo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2357
Re: trying to connect Josephine A Cersosimo to my bio mom Virginia Cerossimo
hmmm, interesting! that would be a shame! i can't find much pictures of the cersosimo family, unfortunately.
luigi is brother of whom?
luigi/louis/lewis cersosimo show up more then once in my tree.
luigi is brother of whom?
luigi/louis/lewis cersosimo show up more then once in my tree.
- 26 Aug 2021, 15:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: trying to connect Josephine A Cersosimo to my bio mom Virginia Cerossimo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2357
trying to connect Josephine A Cersosimo to my bio mom Virginia Cerossimo
hello dear friends,
I know so much about my family now and it's all thanks to you. i can't thank you to all of those who took time for me. however, more puzzles came up! here is the 1st one:
i recently came across a "Josephine A Cersosimo" (1899–1980) she was married to
Oscar William Romano(1896 ...
I know so much about my family now and it's all thanks to you. i can't thank you to all of those who took time for me. however, more puzzles came up! here is the 1st one:
i recently came across a "Josephine A Cersosimo" (1899–1980) she was married to
Oscar William Romano(1896 ...
- 12 Aug 2021, 22:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: more info desired on Iacabacci/Cersosimo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2964
Re: more info desired on Iacabacci/Cersosimo
you are INCREDIBLE!!! thank you!! i will send you a pm now 
- 12 Aug 2021, 10:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: more info desired on Iacabacci/Cersosimo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2964
Re: more info desired on Iacabacci/Cersosimo
omg you guys!!! i have tears in my eyes. i cannot thank you enough for all of this.
PippoM--feel free to send this pm. thank you! all of this helps a lot! my bio mother was in foster care her whole life so she doesn't know much about her family either, so i can't wait to share this info with her ...
PippoM--feel free to send this pm. thank you! all of this helps a lot! my bio mother was in foster care her whole life so she doesn't know much about her family either, so i can't wait to share this info with her ...
- 12 Aug 2021, 01:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: more info desired on Iacabacci/Cersosimo
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2964
Re: more info desired on Iacabacci/Cersosimo
thank you joetucciarone for the info on the last name! i noticed the same thing about the last name in mymy search on other family tree websites like ancestry, familysearch and my myheritage! the other *cersosimo* spell it unlike my mom's *cerososimo*! i may need to encourage my bio mother to order ...