Hello there,
I know this message will be finding you very late. But I would just like to say that I am currently in search of my families heritage, and Michele Ferrigno is my great-great grandfather.
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Jul 2023, 03:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Ferrigno family located in Amalfi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3399
- 09 May 2021, 08:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for family information for Matt Ferrigno: 1925-2003
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10750
Re: Looking for family information for Matt Ferrigno: 1925-2003
I have no idea if you shall ever be reading this, but one day I hope you do.
While on a quest in search of my families history I stumbled upon this post. I don’t know in what way, but I think I tie into this post.
My Grandma has recently passed, her named being Margaret Babcock. Born too ...
While on a quest in search of my families history I stumbled upon this post. I don’t know in what way, but I think I tie into this post.
My Grandma has recently passed, her named being Margaret Babcock. Born too ...