I am looking for any family located in Amalfi / Salerno region.
My Nono, Michele Ferrigno was born Dec 1 -1860 in Amalfi married to Margherita Laudano.
They later moved to Porto Empedocle AG.
Immigrated to Canada in 1912
My Nono’s parents were Luca Ferrigno and Rosa Carrano
My Nonna's parents were Salvatori Laudano and Raffaella Colonna all from Amalfi Salerno region.
looking for Ferrigno family located in Amalfi
-
Nicholas1531
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 09 May 2021, 08:33
Re: looking for Ferrigno family located in Amalfi
Hello there,
I know this message will be finding you very late. But I would just like to say that I am currently in search of my families heritage, and Michele Ferrigno is my great-great grandfather.
I know this message will be finding you very late. But I would just like to say that I am currently in search of my families heritage, and Michele Ferrigno is my great-great grandfather.
Re: looking for Ferrigno family located in Amalfi
Death of Michele Ferrigno in July 1928 in Ontario
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JKH6-GHX
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QV2Y-5HGZ
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/851 ... e-ferrigno
Marriage of son Sam in 1925
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKMR-QWXL
T.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JKH6-GHX
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QV2Y-5HGZ
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/851 ... e-ferrigno
Marriage of son Sam in 1925
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKMR-QWXL
T.
