Hi, I need help finding the birth certificate or birth location of my family. I know they are from Verona, Italy but I need more information in order to find the birth certificates, so if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.
Inocencio Federico Fraccaroli (1883, Verona, Italy)
- Father ...
Search found 2 matches
- 22 May 2021, 22:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Fraccaroli - Verona, Italia
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4248
- 22 May 2021, 22:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I can't find birth certificate - Verona - Fraccaroli
- Replies: 1
- Views: 641
I can't find birth certificate - Verona - Fraccaroli
Hi, I need help finding the birth certificate or birth location of my family. I know they are from Verona, Italy but I need more information in order to find the birth certificates, so if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.
Inocencio Federico Fraccaroli (1883, Verona, Italy)
- Father ...
Inocencio Federico Fraccaroli (1883, Verona, Italy)
- Father ...