I can't find birth certificate - Verona - Fraccaroli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
cande_dejesus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 22 May 2021, 22:15

I can't find birth certificate - Verona - Fraccaroli

Post by cande_dejesus »

Hi, I need help finding the birth certificate or birth location of my family. I know they are from Verona, Italy but I need more information in order to find the birth certificates, so if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Inocencio Federico Fraccaroli (1883, Verona, Italy)
- Father: Ventura Fraccaroli
- Mother: Margarita Fraccaroli (1842, Italy)
- Sisters: Erminia Fraccaroli (1871, Italy), Tilia Fraccaroli (1875, Italy), Clorinda Fraccaroli (1876, Italy)

I know they all migrated to Argentina at some point but i don't have the exacts date.
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: I can't find birth certificate - Verona - Fraccaroli

Post by PippoM »

I replied on your other post.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply