Search found 7 matches
- 18 Jan 2022, 14:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lalli, Antonio and Joseph
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2563
Re: Lalli, Antonio and Joseph
duplicate topic https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic/51909
as I said the birthplace is Pietralta hamlet of Valle Castellana town, in Teramo province.... I have no doubts ... on line are the military draft card from 1842 to 1857 and from 1880 to 1887 and just because are no further years I ...
- 22 Dec 2021, 16:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Piatretra, Italy
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8922
Re: Piatretra, Italy
I believe that I found... Antonio LALLI was born, second my reasearch, in Pietralta hamlet of VALLE CASTELLANA, TERAMO, IT
Arrived on 23 apr 1910 on Floride ship in NY, last residence Teramo town, left father Giuseppe in Teramo, joining to Vincenzo Lalli Tosi(?) brother in Altoona, PA, USA, born ...
- 22 Dec 2021, 16:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lalli, Antonio and Joseph
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2563
Re: Lalli, Antonio and Joseph
I am starting to get a little confused, unfortunately.
I attached some info that I have on him....
The obituary states that Josephine is his mother.... Another veterans compensation doc says that Mary was his mother's name...
Not to be incompetent... but does anyone know whats going on here ...
I attached some info that I have on him....
The obituary states that Josephine is his mother.... Another veterans compensation doc says that Mary was his mother's name...
Not to be incompetent... but does anyone know whats going on here ...
- 22 Dec 2021, 15:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Piatretra, Italy
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8922
Re: Piatretra, Italy
The father first name was Joseph and the mother first name was Mary
https://i.postimg.cc/G8L7Bmhm/41744-2421406272-1004-03693.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/sXStNMk7/41744-2421406272-1004-03693.jpg
suanj
Thank you so much for finding this! I have been super stuck on him and the generations before ...
- 22 Dec 2021, 15:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Piatretra, Italy
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8922
Re: Piatretra, Italy
Here is a few docs that I have. Will attach the obituary and look through comments
- 07 Dec 2021, 20:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lalli, Antonio and Joseph
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2563
Lalli, Antonio and Joseph
Hello all,
I am looking to track down some possible family.
My grandfather was Frank Lalli, Born in the united states.
His father, my great grandfather was Antonio Lalli (Known as Anthony B. Here in the states) He was born around 1893 or 1895, May 17th in what is written as a Piatretra, Italy. I ...
I am looking to track down some possible family.
My grandfather was Frank Lalli, Born in the united states.
His father, my great grandfather was Antonio Lalli (Known as Anthony B. Here in the states) He was born around 1893 or 1895, May 17th in what is written as a Piatretra, Italy. I ...
- 07 Dec 2021, 20:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Piatretra, Italy
- Replies: 21
- Views: 8922
Piatretra, Italy
Hello All,
I am looking for any information about this Italian town, if any.
This is listed on several of my ancestor's obituaries as the town they were born in...
Piatretra, Italy
Exact Spelling. I cannot find it doing any normal searches.... All help is apprecieated
The closest I can find ...
I am looking for any information about this Italian town, if any.
This is listed on several of my ancestor's obituaries as the town they were born in...
Piatretra, Italy
Exact Spelling. I cannot find it doing any normal searches.... All help is apprecieated
The closest I can find ...