Search found 3 matches

by lkanaan
13 Jan 2024, 20:30
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Italian Citizenship denied
Replies: 6
Views: 3300

Re: Italian Citizenship denied

The denial was a regional court. Now we are awaiting the appeal which will take place in the higher court in Rome. I have been working with a lawyer since 2019. He states that it is up to the individual judges.There was no particular reason. She just decided that we do not qualify. It is not cut and ...
by lkanaan
08 Jan 2024, 01:39
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Italian Citizenship denied
Replies: 6
Views: 3300

Italian Citizenship denied

I have been searching and I am new to this but how come I cannot find any 1948 cases that have been denied? I started the process with a lawyer in Italy in 2019, was denied by the judge in 2022 and began appeal right then. The hearing with judge in Rome is set for April of this year. Has anyone ...