Search found 5 matches
- 28 Dec 2024, 18:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname d’Avia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 903
Re: Surname d’Avia
I was searching about Cesare, not Da Via in general - this lead to 0 matches. I’ll check it as soon as I’m able to be on the PC, thank you.
- 28 Dec 2024, 17:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname d’Avia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 903
Re: Surname d’Avia
Thank you, I already checked possible spellings (da via, davia, ..), nothing. I didn’t know about the hamlet via.
The piccioli side didn’t find any matches, I’ll try again on the computer.
Also, why do they have two last names?
The piccioli side didn’t find any matches, I’ll try again on the computer.
Also, why do they have two last names?
- 28 Dec 2024, 11:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname d’Avia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 903
Re: Surname d’Avia
Hi,
Thanks for your answer!
Oldest record which I have on paper (so it’s not traced back) is Cesare d’Avia d’Andrea, Born in Valesella, Belluno. I need to search his birth date. Birth year of his daughter is 1888.
Would it mean “son/daughter of Avia and Andrea”?
Thanks for your answer!
Oldest record which I have on paper (so it’s not traced back) is Cesare d’Avia d’Andrea, Born in Valesella, Belluno. I need to search his birth date. Birth year of his daughter is 1888.
Would it mean “son/daughter of Avia and Andrea”?
- 26 Dec 2024, 15:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname d’Avia
- Replies: 8
- Views: 903
Surname d’Avia
I read d’Avia might be a misspelling of another name, like da via.
I also read that Italian surnames might be derived from the first name of the family head. Like d’Andrea.
In the case of d’Avia, would it make sense that Avia (אביה) is the first name of the family head?
I also read that Italian surnames might be derived from the first name of the family head. Like d’Andrea.
In the case of d’Avia, would it make sense that Avia (אביה) is the first name of the family head?
- 05 Feb 2024, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parents of D'Avia Cesare, born in Domegge, Belluno
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9785
Parents of D'Avia Cesare, born in Domegge, Belluno
Hey
I am searching for:
D'Avia Cesare (eventually detto D'Andrea)
born: 1857 in Vallesella, Domegge, Belluno, Veneto, Italy
married to: Anna Maria Compassi
children: Serafine, Rudolpho, Marianne and I think one more.
Seeking to find the parents, especially.
Thanks in advance
Chrisi
I am searching for:
D'Avia Cesare (eventually detto D'Andrea)
born: 1857 in Vallesella, Domegge, Belluno, Veneto, Italy
married to: Anna Maria Compassi
children: Serafine, Rudolpho, Marianne and I think one more.
Seeking to find the parents, especially.
Thanks in advance
Chrisi