The last place Im stuck (I hope) is finding Pasquale Ranalli, Born:06 Jul 1903 Civitaquana, Teramo, Abruzzo, Italy's wife. I cant find any mention of her.
Someone in my family said her name was Fiorina Ricchia and her father was Franco. But I'm unsure if im spelling it correctly of even, if they ...
Search found 7 matches
- 19 Sep 2025, 12:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Sano help!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11122
- 18 Sep 2025, 03:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Sano help!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11122
Re: Di Sano help!
Wow you guys are very talented at this. Thank you again. It's so appreciated
- 17 Sep 2025, 03:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Sano help!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11122
Di Sano help!
I'm struggling to find my information on my great-grandmother's lineage. Her name is Camillia Di Sano (1896-1981), and I've been able to find her birth record, and that her father was named Sabatino Di Sano and her mother Domenica Di Paolo . But I'm really struggling to find anything more concrete ...
- 13 Sep 2025, 16:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Petrocco Relatives!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12315
Re: Petrocco Relatives!
Wow Tessa78! Thank you so much. How are you doing this? I've been looking for so long and struggling
And Mark, I haven't yet- when I get to it, I'll reach out!
And Mark, I haven't yet- when I get to it, I'll reach out!
- 13 Sep 2025, 16:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Petrocco Relatives!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12315
Re: Petrocco Relatives!
Wow Tessa78! Thank you so much. How are you doing this? I've been looking for so long and struggling
And Mark, I haven't yet- when I get to it, I'll reach out!
And Mark, I haven't yet- when I get to it, I'll reach out!
- 13 Sep 2025, 03:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Petrocco Relatives!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12315
Petrocco Relatives!
Im building a family tree and trying to understand where my lineage fits into the greater Petrocco tree. I have a lot of pieces of information, but I don't have the whole picture. If anyone has information regarding the Petrocco's send it my way!
- Look especially for a Rocco Petrocco born in 1902 ...
- Look especially for a Rocco Petrocco born in 1902 ...
- 15 Mar 2024, 19:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8068
Re: Vulcania Passenger Manifest List - April 8, 1957
Hi were you ever able to find this list? My grandmother was on the same voyage and debarked at hafliax. I am also looking for the manifest