Search found 15 matches
- 04 May 2025, 20:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Razzano Family Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4598
Re: Razzano Family Information
Farassino, Thank you for all of your assistance and thank you for the link to the birth registers for Maddaloni.
- 04 May 2025, 18:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Razzano Family Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4598
Re: Razzano Family Information
Sorry, I miss understood the message from Farassino regarding the marriage of Luige Viola, I thought you were asking me for that information.
Sorry
The information for Teresa Carfora is very helpful, thank you.
Did you come across if she had any siblings?
Sorry
The information for Teresa Carfora is very helpful, thank you.
Did you come across if she had any siblings?
- 04 May 2025, 17:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Razzano Family Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4598
Re: Razzano Family Information
I have the marriage record for Michael Razzano and Carmela Struffolino
https://www.myheritage.com/research/rec ... -marriages
Luigi Viola and Teresa Carfora were married in Italy not the United States.
https://www.myheritage.com/research/rec ... -marriages
Luigi Viola and Teresa Carfora were married in Italy not the United States.
- 04 May 2025, 17:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Razzano Family Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4598
Re: Razzano Family Information
This is great, Thank you
- 04 May 2025, 14:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Razzano Family Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4598
Re: Razzano Family Information
Thank you for this information, this is very interesting..
I can understand the two Carmela Struffolino's, that seems to have been a common practice.
We have heard of Paolina being married to Salvatore Razzano, but never knew anything about Filomena Amoroso.
We did not know that Carmela was married ...
I can understand the two Carmela Struffolino's, that seems to have been a common practice.
We have heard of Paolina being married to Salvatore Razzano, but never knew anything about Filomena Amoroso.
We did not know that Carmela was married ...
- 03 May 2025, 19:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Razzano Family Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4598
Re: Razzano Family Information
Hello, I'm very excited and grateful for all of the work that Tessa has already done for me. The information that has already been found is great. Sorry if you don't feel I'm excited or thankful, but I am. Our families are very large, most of our elders have all passed and I am trying to piece ...
- 03 May 2025, 16:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Razzano Family Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4598
Re: Razzano Family Information
The other side of the family is the Viola's
Michele Razzano married Carmela Struffelino-Viola, I have Carmela's mother as Theresa Carfora.
Theresa married Luigi Viola (not Carmela's father). I'm looking for Carmela's natural father who is the Struffelion (nor sure if I'm spelling it correctly) Also ...
Michele Razzano married Carmela Struffelino-Viola, I have Carmela's mother as Theresa Carfora.
Theresa married Luigi Viola (not Carmela's father). I'm looking for Carmela's natural father who is the Struffelion (nor sure if I'm spelling it correctly) Also ...
- 02 May 2025, 14:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Razzano Family Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4598
Re: Razzano Family Information
Thank you for the information on Giuseppe Razzano.
Giuseppe had 4 brothers from what I have found, would you be able to find their birth and marriage information along with any children they may have had.
From what I know the four brothers are:
Francesco (born around 1892)
Michele Mario (born ...
Giuseppe had 4 brothers from what I have found, would you be able to find their birth and marriage information along with any children they may have had.
From what I know the four brothers are:
Francesco (born around 1892)
Michele Mario (born ...
- 01 May 2025, 22:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Razzano Family Information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4598
Razzano Family Information
Hello, I'm looking for birth and marriage information for our Razzano relatives.
Giuseppe Razzano, born Mar 18,1907 in Maddaloni, Provincia di Caserta, Campania.
Parents are Antonio Razzano and Antonietta Julio.
Any information for Giuseppe his wife Luigia Brocchieri and Giuseppe's parents Antonia ...
Giuseppe Razzano, born Mar 18,1907 in Maddaloni, Provincia di Caserta, Campania.
Parents are Antonio Razzano and Antonietta Julio.
Any information for Giuseppe his wife Luigia Brocchieri and Giuseppe's parents Antonia ...
- 23 Jul 2024, 14:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Siblings of Maria Domenica Iosue
- Replies: 2
- Views: 378
Siblings of Maria Domenica Iosue
I'm looking to see if my Great Grandmother Maria Domenica Iosue, born Dec 28, 1864 in Monacilioni, Campobasso to (Father) Francesco Iosue (born Nov 1, 1822) and (Mother) Luisa Coccaro (born Sep 21, 1831) had any siblings.
Thank you
Thank you
- 03 Jun 2024, 16:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for the birth records of Bernardino Greco
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2548
Re: I'm looking for the birth records of Bernardino Greco
Thank you for the additional information.
I am also looking for information on my Grand Mothers side of the family.
Bernardino Ignazio was married to Maria Assunta Iallonardo (born 1896). I'm looking for information on the Iallonardo family. I believe they cams from Santo Stefano del Sole. I ...
I am also looking for information on my Grand Mothers side of the family.
Bernardino Ignazio was married to Maria Assunta Iallonardo (born 1896). I'm looking for information on the Iallonardo family. I believe they cams from Santo Stefano del Sole. I ...
- 03 Jun 2024, 15:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for the birth records of Bernardino Greco
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2548
Re: I'm looking for the birth records of Bernardino Greco
Hello, Do you have any additional information on my Great Great Grandfather Bernardino (born 1930) Father of Lencio (born 1864). Married to Maria Giuseppa Bruno (born 1930), I'm looking to see if he had any other children other than Lencio (born 1864). And also if my Grandfather Bernardino (born ...
- 01 Jun 2024, 15:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for the birth records of Bernardino Greco
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2548
Re: I'm looking for the birth records of Bernardino Greco
Thank you for the information about my Grandfather and Great Grandfather.
Do you show any siblings to my Grandfather and Great Grandfather?
Do you show any siblings to my Grandfather and Great Grandfather?
- 20 May 2024, 13:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for the birth records of Bernardino Greco
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2548
Re: I'm looking for the birth records of Bernardino Greco
I know this has been answered before, but the reply was lost when you had an issue with the site and had to restore the information. Would someone be able to repost the information of my Grandparents again.
Thank You, Anthony
Thank You, Anthony
- 24 Mar 2024, 01:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for the birth records of Bernardino Greco
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2548
I'm looking for the birth records of Bernardino Greco
From what I know my Grandfather Bernardino Greco was born on August 5, 1887 in Altavilla Irpina, Avellino.
as far as I know my Great Grandfather was Lencio Greco and my Great Grandmother was Antonia Prota.
I'm looking for information on my Grandfather, Great Grandfather, Great Grandmother and any ...
as far as I know my Great Grandfather was Lencio Greco and my Great Grandmother was Antonia Prota.
I'm looking for information on my Grandfather, Great Grandfather, Great Grandmother and any ...