Search found 3 matches

by joebarbera@me.com
19 Jun 2024, 19:53
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for Barbera Family from Villafrati
Replies: 4
Views: 2182

Re: Looking for Barbera Family from Villafrati

Thanks for your response. You know how to find things on familysearch! As information, I previously found and have both Grandpa's brother Gaetano's birth record in Riesi in 1883. And his birth record, Guiseppe Andrea Barbera in Marineo in 1894 in my family tree. Perhaps you can help me with what I ...
by joebarbera@me.com
19 Jun 2024, 14:27
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for Barbera Family from Villafrati
Replies: 4
Views: 2182

Re: Looking for Barbera Family from Villafrati

Thanks for your reply, I am also using familysearch as a tool. I discovered that he was born in Marineo in 1894. He always told us he was from Villafrati, so I looked there first. Found info from a cousin that led me to Marineo. Now I am trying to find his baptismal records from there. Also trying ...
by joebarbera@me.com
08 Jun 2024, 04:33
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for Barbera Family from Villafrati
Replies: 4
Views: 2182

Looking for Barbera Family from Villafrati

I am trying to determine if there are any Barbera's still living in Villafrati. Also looking for a contact name and a church that would have records of my Grandfather's birth/baptism in 1894. His name was Giuseppe Barbera. His father was Francesco Barbera. I found that his older brother Gaetano was ...