Search found 50 matches

by falcinella
08 Aug 2026, 07:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Falcinella/Nonini
Replies: 2
Views: 4884

Re: Falcinella/Nonini

Danip wrote: 07 Aug 2026, 21:45 I can help you researching directly at place, I live not far from Novate Mezzola.
Please contact me.

Thankyou, I have sent you an email. Please let me know if you do not receive it.
by falcinella
07 Aug 2026, 14:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Falcinella/Nonini
Replies: 2
Views: 4884

Falcinella/Nonini

Hi,

I was looking for some assistance in locating an ancestor.

Paolo Falcinella, born in Novate Mezzola on 30 November 1842, son of Giovanni Falcinella and Luigia Penoni;

and his wife,

Teresa Nonini, born in Novate Mezzola on 9 June 1848, daughter of Andrea Nonini and Anna Panzeri.

Paolo ...
by falcinella
22 Jul 2026, 04:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family Details / Birth Certificate
Replies: 33
Views: 17871

Re: Family Details / Birth Certificate


Birth No 16 Pietro Paolo Battista Falcinella
Registered in Verceia on 8 July 1867

Appearing before the official was Pietro Falcinelli, 37 yo, contadino, living in Verceia, the son of Giovanni (Falcinella). He presented a baby boy who he declared was born on the day 5 July 1867, at 3 pm, from his ...
by falcinella
22 May 2026, 11:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: translation of certificate
Replies: 9
Views: 1988

Re: translation of certificate

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua37781631/wjD9P67

This is my husbands grandfather who died in Australia and was born in Italy. Could I please have a full translation of this also please . It also looks like there is an entry from his wife also, if that could be translated.

Michele ...
by falcinella
21 May 2026, 11:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: translation of certificate
Replies: 9
Views: 1988

Re: translation of certificate

Ohh...Thanks again. I would never have got that!
by falcinella
21 May 2026, 08:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: translation of certificate
Replies: 9
Views: 1988

Re: translation of certificate

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 12/wlKVgdM

Hi again,

Could I please get a correct name for the bride ........Battaglia. I just cannot read the christian name.

Thankyou
by falcinella
19 May 2026, 10:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: translation of certificate
Replies: 9
Views: 1988

Re: translation of certificate

Thanks so much Angela. I really appreciate that.

I will see if I can find some further information on siblings for both Eugenio and Angela
by falcinella
18 May 2026, 09:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: translation of certificate
Replies: 9
Views: 1988

translation of certificate

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 55/5GoZWp6

Hello, I am wondering if someone could please translate this wedding certificate with relevant information for family history research.

Looking for names of parents, ages of husband and wife when married etc.

Thanks very much.

Anne
by falcinella
02 Oct 2024, 10:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family Details / Birth Certificate
Replies: 33
Views: 17871

Re: Family Details / Birth Certificate



My suggestion would be to write to the State Archives of Sondrio, as mmogno also suggested. I would ask for the Liste di Leva and any other relevant military records pertaining to Costante Falcinella. You never know what might be noted on even just the Liste di Leva as to his whereabouts.

(From ...
by falcinella
02 Oct 2024, 10:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for Information
Replies: 3
Views: 709

Re: Searching for Information

Thankyou. There does appear to be a connection. Will try to find some more information.
by falcinella
30 Sep 2024, 12:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for Information
Replies: 3
Views: 709

Searching for Information

Hello again,

I am after some information about Gugliemo Bendotti, originally from the Bergamo area.

He arrived in Australia aboard the "Maria Cristina" on the 20/5/1928 to Melbourne. We believe that he returned back to Italy after spending some time in Australia.

Would appreciate any information ...
by falcinella
29 Aug 2024, 11:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family Details / Birth Certificate
Replies: 33
Views: 17871

Re: Family Details / Birth Certificate

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3A35026740

Hello, could I please get a full translation of the death certificate for Alfonsa Falcinella.

Thankyou
by falcinella
23 Aug 2024, 10:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family Details / Birth Certificate
Replies: 33
Views: 17871

Re: Family Details / Birth Certificate

Thank you very much for your reply Angela. Your continued assistance is so very helpful.

It was a long shot hoping that the names were similiar and possibly due to a mis-spell and I was prepared for it not to work out.

Yes, I am going to request the records as suggested from the State Archives. I ...
by falcinella
22 Aug 2024, 10:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family Details / Birth Certificate
Replies: 33
Views: 17871

Re: Family Details / Birth Certificate

Some more additional information.
by falcinella
21 Aug 2024, 15:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family Details / Birth Certificate
Replies: 33
Views: 17871

Re: Family Details / Birth Certificate

Thankyou Angela.

This is a screenshot of information.