https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 55/5GoZWp6
Hello, I am wondering if someone could please translate this wedding certificate with relevant information for family history research.
Looking for names of parents, ages of husband and wife when married etc.
Thanks very much.
Anne
translation of certificate
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: translation of certificate
Marriage No 6: Eugenio Giudici and Angela Belingheri
Vilminore: 10 August 1891
Groom: Eugenio Giudici, 26 yo, agricolo, celibe (never married), born in Vilminore, residing in Vilminore, son of Giovanni Maria (Giudici), and of Bartolamea Bettineschi, both residing Vilminore
Bride: Angela Belingheri, 25 yo, contadina, nubile (never married), born in Colere, residing in Azzone, daughter of Giovanni (Belingheri) and of the deceased Bartolamea Belingheri, who resided in Azzone when living.
Angela
Vilminore: 10 August 1891
Groom: Eugenio Giudici, 26 yo, agricolo, celibe (never married), born in Vilminore, residing in Vilminore, son of Giovanni Maria (Giudici), and of Bartolamea Bettineschi, both residing Vilminore
Bride: Angela Belingheri, 25 yo, contadina, nubile (never married), born in Colere, residing in Azzone, daughter of Giovanni (Belingheri) and of the deceased Bartolamea Belingheri, who resided in Azzone when living.
Angela
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: translation of certificate
Hi again
Here is the Marriage Pubblication for the above marriage: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 17/043mNZz
There are added details pertaining to the parents of each of the newly wed spouses, like their ages and occupations. I’ll come back later and extract the info as I need to go out shortly.
Angela
Here is the Marriage Pubblication for the above marriage: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 17/043mNZz
There are added details pertaining to the parents of each of the newly wed spouses, like their ages and occupations. I’ll come back later and extract the info as I need to go out shortly.
Angela
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: translation of certificate
Marriage Pubblication No 5 – Eugenio Giudici and Angela Belingheri
Vilminore 6 June 1891
Prospective Groom: Eugenio Giudici, 26 yo, agricolo, residing in Vilminore, son of Giovanni Maria (Giudici), 50 yo, Agricolo (agricultural labourer), residing in Vilminore, and of Bartolamea Bettineschi, a Casalinga (housewife/domestic duties), residing in Vilminore
Prospective Bride: Angela Bellingheri, 25 yo, contadina, residing in Azzone, daughter of Giovanni (Belingheri), 60 yo, carbonaio (coal merchant), residing in Azzone, and of the deceased Bartolamea Bellingheri, (occupation not given) who resided in Azzone when living.
Angela
Vilminore 6 June 1891
Prospective Groom: Eugenio Giudici, 26 yo, agricolo, residing in Vilminore, son of Giovanni Maria (Giudici), 50 yo, Agricolo (agricultural labourer), residing in Vilminore, and of Bartolamea Bettineschi, a Casalinga (housewife/domestic duties), residing in Vilminore
Prospective Bride: Angela Bellingheri, 25 yo, contadina, residing in Azzone, daughter of Giovanni (Belingheri), 60 yo, carbonaio (coal merchant), residing in Azzone, and of the deceased Bartolamea Bellingheri, (occupation not given) who resided in Azzone when living.
Angela
-
falcinella
- Rookie

- Posts: 50
- Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39
Re: translation of certificate
Thanks so much Angela. I really appreciate that.
I will see if I can find some further information on siblings for both Eugenio and Angela
I will see if I can find some further information on siblings for both Eugenio and Angela
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: translation of certificate
Best to you.
Angela
-
falcinella
- Rookie

- Posts: 50
- Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39
Re: translation of certificate
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 12/wlKVgdM
Hi again,
Could I please get a correct name for the bride ........Battaglia. I just cannot read the christian name.
Thankyou
Hi again,
Could I please get a correct name for the bride ........Battaglia. I just cannot read the christian name.
Thankyou
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: translation of certificate
I am reading Beniamina Battaglia.
Angela
Angela
-
falcinella
- Rookie

- Posts: 50
- Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39
Re: translation of certificate
Ohh...Thanks again. I would never have got that!
-
falcinella
- Rookie

- Posts: 50
- Joined: 18 Jun 2024, 04:39
Re: translation of certificate
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 31/wjD9P67
This is my husbands grandfather who died in Australia and was born in Italy. Could I please have a full translation of this also please . It also looks like there is an entry from his wife also, if that could be translated.
Michele Giuidici and Maria Savina Graziadelli
Thanks once again
This is my husbands grandfather who died in Australia and was born in Italy. Could I please have a full translation of this also please . It also looks like there is an entry from his wife also, if that could be translated.
Michele Giuidici and Maria Savina Graziadelli
Thanks once again