Search found 2 matches
- 22 Mar 2025, 03:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giosue, Sabato (b. , Giuseppe, and Roberto D'Amato
- Replies: 2
- Views: 885
- 09 Sep 2024, 20:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giosue, Sabato (b. , Giuseppe, and Roberto D'Amato
- Replies: 2
- Views: 885
Giosue, Sabato (b. , Giuseppe, and Roberto D'Amato
Hello!
I am looking for someone with the last name D'Amato. I am an American and would like to connect with my husband's relatives during an upcoming trip to Italy. His great-grandfather, Sabato D'Amato, was born in Santa Croce, Salerno, in 1891, and he immigrated to the United States in 1907. He ...
I am looking for someone with the last name D'Amato. I am an American and would like to connect with my husband's relatives during an upcoming trip to Italy. His great-grandfather, Sabato D'Amato, was born in Santa Croce, Salerno, in 1891, and he immigrated to the United States in 1907. He ...