Yes I do apologize for the late reply. I am only an occasional researcher into my family history! But the help given here has helped me understand some things, such as a shipping manifest, that I struggled with previously.
Again, my sincerest thanks.
Search found 3 matches
- 09 Feb 2025, 20:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia Licciardello
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1201
- 08 Feb 2025, 17:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia Licciardello
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1201
Re: Lucia Licciardello
Thanks to all who posted a response! very helpful.
- 25 Sep 2024, 16:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lucia Licciardello
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1201
Lucia Licciardello
Looking for information on Lucia Licciardello, born about 1865, Catania, Sicily, died 9/5/1915, Auburn N.Y.
Married Salvatore Grasso, born 8/9/1858, Mascali, Catania, Sicily. Marriage probably in Sicily. Death information unknown, perhaps in New York.
I believe Lucia arrived in the United States ...
Married Salvatore Grasso, born 8/9/1858, Mascali, Catania, Sicily. Marriage probably in Sicily. Death information unknown, perhaps in New York.
I believe Lucia arrived in the United States ...