Search found 3 matches
- 01 Feb 2025, 11:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cecilia Carli, Galzignano
- Replies: 6
- Views: 962
Re: Cecilia Carli, Galzignano
I am sorry but may I ask another question. Filippo & Cecilia were Married in church in Galzignano on 25 Oct 1880, they subsequently had 5 children: Ida in 1880, Margharita in 1881, Rita in 1882, Lucia in 1883 & Silvio in 1884. Filippo & Cecilia are then recorded as marrying in 1885, again in ...
- 31 Jan 2025, 13:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cecilia Carli, Galzignano
- Replies: 6
- Views: 962
Re: Cecilia Carli, Galzignano
Thank you all so much for this help, I will hopefully be able to research her & her family further. I appreciate your taking the time to assist me.
Thank you
Thank you
- 24 Jan 2025, 15:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cecilia Carli, Galzignano
- Replies: 6
- Views: 962
Cecilia Carli, Galzignano
I am looking for information relating to Cecilia Carli. I believe she was born about 1860. She married Filippo Ceccagno on 25 Oct 1880 in Galzignano. Couple's family were from this area so I am assuming her family may also be from that area. Cecilia died in 1936. She & Filippo had 14 known children ...