Search found 3 matches

by nauderzo
09 Feb 2025, 20:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Francesco Uderzo/Udezzo
Replies: 2
Views: 523

Re: Francesco Uderzo/Udezzo

Thanks for the links, I will focus my research on the towns listed.
by nauderzo
01 Feb 2025, 19:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Links to Death Certificates
Replies: 9
Views: 1052

Re: Links to Death Certificates

I found a record for Mauro at Find a Grave with the following information

Burial Utakarra, Greater Geraldton City, Western Australia, Australia
Birth 13 November 1895
Death 14 January 1964

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/186918521/mauro-valenti

Could not find the death certificate ...
by nauderzo
01 Feb 2025, 18:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Francesco Uderzo/Udezzo
Replies: 2
Views: 523

Francesco Uderzo/Udezzo

I'd like to find information about Francisco Uderzo (my 2nd great-grandfather).

His death certificate states he died in Carazinho, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, in 1917, and it is implied he was brazilian. However, there is a register for Francesco Udezzo, italian, in São Paulo, Brazil in 1889, being ...