Search found 3 matches
- 12 Mar 2025, 13:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to search for marriage/birth certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1290
Re: How to search for marriage/birth certificate
When you say that you’ve tried Family Search do you mean you saw this Family Tree?
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/person/details/9NFX-RP9
Vital records for Capannori 1866-1935 are present on Family Search, including the decennial indexes.
Have a look:
https://www.familysearch.org/en ...
- 12 Mar 2025, 13:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to search for marriage/birth certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1290
Re: How to search for marriage/birth certificate
Hi,
That's exactly part of my family tree and whatever is there is what I have found so far.
The big question is to know if Valentino Baccetti and Rosa Gandolfi were already married before moving to Brazil. Besides that, I want to try to find the information if any of the children were born in Italy ...
That's exactly part of my family tree and whatever is there is what I have found so far.
The big question is to know if Valentino Baccetti and Rosa Gandolfi were already married before moving to Brazil. Besides that, I want to try to find the information if any of the children were born in Italy ...
- 25 Feb 2025, 01:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to search for marriage/birth certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1290
How to search for marriage/birth certificate
I was wondering if anyone here could assist. I'm looking for a marriage certificate for someone who got married between 1873 and 1883 in Capannori, Lucca (Tuscany). I've tried FamilySearch, and I could only find information about their wedding overseas, but I'm quite sure they were married in Italy ...