Annunziato Tripodi passed away on 13 November 1830 at the age of about 80. He was the husband of Margherita Lugagnino(?). He was born in Sant'Eufemia di Sinopoli (now Sant'Eufemia d'Aspromonte) in the province of Reggio Calabria to Epifanio and Elisabetta Lombardo, who both died in Sant'Eufemia ...
Dec 11, 1840. Antonio Tripodi, husband in a first marriage to the deceased Maria Giuseppa Candina, and in a second to Rosaria Petrolo. He was 50, born and residing in Mongiana, a "vaticale" (cart driver), son of deceased Annunziato, and of Margherita Lupino (?)
Record n°23, Mongiana, October 16th, 1863. Death record of Domenico Morabito, 90 years old, landowner as job, deceased in Mongiana on October 16th, at 20 o'clock, living in Mongiana, son of the both deceased Antonino and Paola Orecchio, without leaving any living issue or living heirs, he was ...
Hello, I have been researching my 3rd great grandfather, Francesco DiCarmine/DiCarmino (I'll link a thread with more info on him) and since I cannot find more records on him, I have started using alternative approaches in order to find where he was from in Italy, e.g. looking at DNA and ...
Death No 21 – Bartolo Panza Registered - San Pietro in Guarano: 7 May 1828
Bartolo Panza, born and living in this town, the widower of Rosa Uzzo?, died in his own home on 7 May 1828, at 3 pm. He was the son of the deceased Tommaso Panza, a Ferraro (Blacksmith), who had lived in this town and of ...
I’m wondering whether Francesco may have been from the town of Lauro in Caserto. While the name Carmine/di Carmine doesn’t seem to appear there the surname Camino does. It’s just a suggestion. I notice that Pippo also mentioned this town in a related thread, so you may have ...