Search found 3 matches
- 03 Jul 2025, 01:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fonti
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13518
Re: Fonti
I didn't see my response in the thread but thank you two so much for the help!
- 02 Jul 2025, 16:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fonti
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13518
Re: Fonti
Thank you so much for the response. I had seen the name Celestina Giulianetti before but some things didn't seem to line up for me. This morning I got a call from the parish priest where he was a member, and he said in the death record that same name was listed as his mother! I'm so grateful that I ...
- 29 Jun 2025, 01:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fonti
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13518
Fonti
I am looking for information about Giuseppe Fonti (b 1860) in Premia. His father's name was Filipo but I can't find his mother. He was married to Giulia Callarina Maria Alborghetti on 17 December 1882. They had one son born in Italy before they emigrated to the US. His name was Remigius Angelino and ...