Hello Farassino, my apologies for the delay. I was thinking the municipality might be Conflenti as well, but, not being familiar with Italy, I couldn't say with any degree of certainty.
You asked "What does 'Calfo' stand for?" ... Unfortunately, we don't know. That was his birth middle name. And ...
Search found 4 matches
- 25 Jul 2025, 00:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Servagne Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 19852
- 17 Jul 2025, 05:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Servagne Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 19852
Servagne Family
Hello,
This is such an amazing web site. I'm excited to keep learning more ways to discover my Italian ancestry through reading all these posts. It's amazing.
In the meantime, I'm stumped on another family member that I'm hoping someone may be able to help provide me with some direction to find ...
This is such an amazing web site. I'm excited to keep learning more ways to discover my Italian ancestry through reading all these posts. It's amazing.
In the meantime, I'm stumped on another family member that I'm hoping someone may be able to help provide me with some direction to find ...
- 17 Jul 2025, 04:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine (Termini) - Researching for my 100 years old Aunt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14922
Re: Termine (Termini) - Researching for my 100 years old Aunt
Thank you Farassino! It looks like the Antenati site is not working right now, but I'll keep looking. I look forward to seeing what's there on Francesca. I didn't know about Grazia. That was amazing information! Thank you!
- 09 Jul 2025, 06:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine (Termini) - Researching for my 100 years old Aunt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14922
Termine (Termini) - Researching for my 100 years old Aunt
Hello.
My name is Ryan. I live in the United States, in California.
My Great-Aunt is nearly 101 years old, and in my father's last remaining living relative on his side of the family. Sadly, my father's family never really asked a lot of questions about family history. It was just something that ...
My name is Ryan. I live in the United States, in California.
My Great-Aunt is nearly 101 years old, and in my father's last remaining living relative on his side of the family. Sadly, my father's family never really asked a lot of questions about family history. It was just something that ...